Our Aims & Ethos
‘Where Children Come First’
To provide an outstanding all-round education in a supportive and nurturing family environment where each individual succeeds and fulfils their full potential.
Our school has a very special atmosphere; a calm, secure, happy family environment based on respect for each other and the world around us. We actively encourage pupils our to think for themselves, and to challenge their own ideas and thoughts, as well as those of others. We seek to equip children with the skills, attitudes and experiences which will carry them through happy, successful and fulfilling lives, whilst also encouraging them to pursue their own interests in sport, music, art and drama. We have the highest possible aspirations for our staff and pupils.
- To embrace happy, independent, smiling and confident children
- To offer high standards of behaviour and attainment
- To encourage confidence from a young age, preparing them for the next stage of their educational journey
- To meet the intellectual, physical and emotional needs of each child by offering an inspiring wide-ranging curriculum
- To inspire and develop the whole child, providing educational opportunities that extend far beyond the national curriculum
- To foster resilience, motivation and self-worth through our growth mindset approach
- To instil a safe, nurturing environment, with small class sizes, that enables a spirit of compassion and mutual respect
- To work in close partnership with parents and school community
- To promote a thirst for learning
- To instil an understanding of the British Values in all areas of School life