Our Aims & Ethos
‘Where Children Come First’
To provide an outstanding all-round education in a supportive and nurturing family environment where each individual succeeds and fulfils their full potential.
Our school has a very special atmosphere; a calm, secure, happy family environment based on respect for each other and our environment. We actively encourage pupils to think for themselves. We seek to equip children with the skills, attitudes and experiences which will carry them through happy, successful and fulfilling lives, whilst encouraging the importance of sport, music, art and drama. We have the highest possible aspirations for our staff and pupils.
- To embrace happy, independent, smiling and confident children
- To offer small class sizes, high standards of behaviour and attainment
- To encourage confidence from a young age, preparing them for the next stage of their educational journey
- To meet the intellectual, physical and emotional needs of each child by offering an inspiring wide-range curriculum
- To inspire and develop the whole child, providing educational opportunities that extend far beyond our curriculum
- To foster resilience, motivation and self-worth through our growth mindset approach
- To instil a safe, nurturing environment that enables a spirit of compassion and mutual respect
- To work in close partnership with parents and school community
- To promote a thirst for learning